[pp.int.general] Pirate Party of Germany replaces proprietary software with FLOSS(?)

Rok Andrée rok.andree at piratskastranka.net
Tue Aug 2 18:45:07 CEST 2011

I've had just about enuff of this. Can you move it to the german lists?

Anyway after understanding the needs I can tell you, as a PHP developer for
an accounting company myselfe, that developing an app that would comply with
what needs to be done is going to be a MASSIVE undertaking. Something i
doubt is even possible without substantial funding (developers that work for
free will soon move away from the project). Something like this could easily
take 3+ years as an opensource project to build from the ground up, with
funding.

The only and best option is to find an existing accounting FLOSS app and
extend it, use it's developer base.

Lp
Rok Andrée
Piratska stranka Slovenije - Slovenian Pirate Party