[pp.int.general] AG FLOSS/ Int'l PP community-API

Mirco da Silva mirco.da.silva at piracy-international.org
Sat Aug 6 08:19:10 CEST 2011

Am 02.08.2011 23:20, schrieb StreetDogg:
> by Rok Andrée
>> I've had just about enuff of this. Can you move it to the german lists?
>
> It comes from there, but as Mirco doesn't get the attention he wants there
> anymore he's looking for a new audience.

Sry for the trolling stalkers following me wherever I spread the word.
That's quite embarrassing, but a lot easier to ignore than to get beaten up.

Anyway, if you want to support the project, please join the
FLOSS-Workgroup (AG FLOSS), too:

AG-FLOSS mailing list
AG-FLOSS at lists.piratenpartei.de

At this moment we are discussing:

- the over-all strategy
- the dev-platform (an own pirateforge?/the github?/whatelse?)
- what Rick may come up with ;-)

and it seems thats easier and better to use existing plattforms and
develope on the basis of existing open source code than build everything
from scratch.

Your input is very appreciated here, and will be forwarded to the Group,
as little milestones will pop up here as updates.

Thank you for your attention to FLOSS.

cheers,
mirco