[pp.int.general] USPP Status

Ryan Moffitt ryan.m.moffitt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 12:35:22 CEST 2011

It's the nature of American politics, really. Decentralized local units work
more efficiently. It's actually been a blessing for us to disband the
restrictive central structure. The party has been more active, and we
already have several projects underway to make this party more successful.

Ryan Moffitt
ryan.m.moffitt at gmail.com