[pp.int.general] USPP Status

Ray Jenson ray.jenson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 09:08:52 CEST 2011

The issue in the USA is that we cannot reconcile truth with politics--where
the lobbies control our Congress and maintain their undue influence, we
remain robbed of our ability to mount anything remotely resembling a
defense, counter-offensive, or even to garner attention. The MAFIAA still
holds sway over our lawmakers here, and undue influence in other parts of
the world as well. Until that intolerable condition ends, we might as well
be shouting "death to the pigs" at a police station. We are little more than
targets which everyone tries desperately to ignore.

In Sweden, the issue was foreign influence over domestic governments; in the
USA, we have no such trigger. We lack solid countering on every front but
the ones that truly count, and these are what Murdoch's media hounds work
hard to suppress. We don't live in a day or age where truth counts. We live
in a time where profit overrules the rights of ordinary citizens, and those
who profit work hard to prevent anything toppling it.

Until we can have a solid platform that the common person can actually get
behind, no party in the USA can operate successfully. And until that happens
(which hasn't really occurred in 5 years), no party, whether centralized or
not, will really take off.

The Utah PP was crushed in 2007 because the Libertarians took our signatures
and beat us to the post--Libertarians, funded by corporate interests and
backed by special interest funding. It took cheating the system for them to
gain a foothold, and yet people trust them as a political party to end the
very things they used to push past us. They cheated, period. It was a dirty
move, inspired by media hype about the PP-Utah being formed.

The time we live in is not one which favors art, unless it comes in the form
of mass-produced images on special pieces of paper--we call it currency.

We need a fundraiser. I have ideas, and anyone who wants them is welcome to
them. But I don't know enough about fundraising to coordinate everything...
I would need help. And when I've asked for it in the past, it has been
lacking in the PPUS, USPP, and every other branch of the PP that I've
appealed to.

In short, when we actually find ourselves capable to move, only then can the
PP flourish anywhere in the US.

But seriously: let's make sure we stand firm, and don't cheat the system the
way the others have done. It will hurt us more certainly than any other act.

*Gets down off of soapbox.*

-Ray Jenson, former PPUS Operations Officer

Ray.Jenson at gmail.com

P.S., I probably pissed some people off... please don't spam me with
notifications about this.