[pp.int.general] USPP Status

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:14:55 CEST 2011

That is SADLY not only the situation in the USA... but almost everywhere.
To end that intolerable situation, we need to reassess it objectively, analyse it thoroughly... and present a global viewpoint to the peoples.
The problem is... anybody who has cared to do that job... will find himself in a tiny minority position trying to get it through to the others that have not even started wondering about what really goes wrong in this odd world we shape every day all of us together.
All our troubles... are in our minds... some of them crazier and more delusional than other. Nobody can find solutions for a problem whose premises he got wrong.
We do not have to cheat the system... we just have to aknowledge the system cheats us... and pull all our guts together to do something about it.
People are all fed up, not knowing what to do inside of this global and complex situation we build all together... and the first who really comes with an objective analysis of the situation and a blueprint for a workable evolution... gets it all.
I've been pushing to get "humanism" adopted as the true ideology of the Pirate Parties... because our geek discourse is yet a limited subset of it... the one we felt most confortable with when we used the networks to reach far out and find each other... scattered far away as we were. It is time to aknowledge that... and be who we really are, completely.
Then, we will take off as if we owned rocket science ;) .