[pp.int.general] Pirate Party Argentina gives shit about CC Licence <-- totally false

Wolfgang Preiss w.preiss at gmx.de
Mon Dec 5 13:22:10 CET 2011

Am 05.12.2011 13:07, schrieb Betiel:
> The one who uploaded the video told me he was planning to do so, and
> also add some subtitles, and only after that to publish link to the
> the you tube  video on our page and perhaps twitter.
> Now after  your way of asking, the owner of the account decided it was
> better to delete the video.
> Please, next time something like that happens (hope it does not but we
> are human so it can), try to keep it private.
> And please, please, do not say that for only one video mistake we are
> against creative commons because, thats a false inference.
> And we are really annoyed by that.
As I mentioned before. I have decided to go that way AFTER requests to
add the licence in the youtube channel have been marked as Spam and been
deleted. This left the impression that the channel owner was not willing
to put the licence in the description.

A simple adding "CC-BY-SA Piraten-Streaming" to the description would
have done the deal.

Besides: All information for doing the translation are in my
description  (a pirate pad with all time marks in english is there) so I
do not really understand the need for reuploading the clip _twice_ to
your channel.

Sharing is caring. Absolutly I want to share. However I also want my
tribute for the work I have put in this. This was way more than only
recording. If you would like to learn more about pirate-streaming you
are welcome to ask me any questions, which I am willing to answer.

You are welcome to add any of my videos to your blogs, and set links to
it. If you need any other licence type for whatever reason, you can
always contact me.

Even if my reaction might have been a bit harsh I guess you understand
it. I hope we can agree on finding solutions for future use of my clips.

Thank You
Wolfgang