[pp.int.general] Pirate Party Argentina gives shit about CC Licence <-- totally false

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Mon Dec 5 13:36:20 CET 2011

Wolfgang,

you record a lot of events that happen in Central Europe concerning the
pirate parties, and I want to sincerely thank you for that. Without your
work and effort the Pirate Party scene would look a lot more isolated.
However, I think you overreacted a bit here. I understand that you want to
be credited for your work, and I understand that you want PPAR to do that.
Even though the deletion of your comments seems hostile, you don't gain
anything by becoming so angry towards them so fast. With antagonizing them
nothing good is done, and you even lose people that are willing to put work
into a translation.
It makes insofar sense for PPAR to upload it in their channel again as it
may reach more people than a mere link via facebook or twitter would, but
that is besides the point. For the sake of the atmosphere between the
pirates internationally I would like to suggest to you not to react so
angrily so fast the next time. If nothing is done within 24 hours you can
still write angry emails. But by giving the others a bit of time to respond
you safe a lot of goodwill, good atmosphere and yourself some nerves.

Kind regards from Hanover

Justus