[pp.int.general] Lisbon Treaty needs to be changed.

Jerry Weyer weyerjerry at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 21:34:30 CET 2011

Hello,

It's the European Charter of Human Rights that mentions "Intellectual
Property" in article 17:
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/charter/pdf/text_en.pdf

The charter has been officially introduced with the Lisbon treaty but has
nothing to do with the Euro. Also "renogociating the Lisbon treaty" is
misleading, as the Lisbon treaty is in fact changing/completing the
previous treaties (like Maastricht an Rome). They won't renogeociate, they
will "just" amend what they need.

Will be very difficult to make anyone care about a word in the Charter when
the Euro is at stake ;) But one can always try :)

Kind regards,

Jerry