[pp.int.general] Filing charges against the board of PPI regarding the next GA Location.

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Wed Dec 21 00:26:40 CET 2011

Am 21.12.2011 00:16, schrieb Samir Allioui:
> This excludes the emails received !

Dear Samir!

Feel free to post them on your own behalf.

I just wanted to provide available information and am not in the
position to crosspost emails sent to the board. (privacy?)

As the matter is IMHO of importance and carries heavy accusations
against certain people, information is of importance.  But I consider
this to be the task of the Court of Arbitration.

Best regards

Thomas

--
Thomas Gaul
Member of the Board - Pirate Parties International (PPI)
Tel. +49 5352 968565 - Fax +49 3212 1252657
http://www.pp-international.net/