[pp.int.general] [Pp-leaders.discussion] Filing charges against the board of PPI regarding the next GA Location.

Rok Andrée rok.andree at piratskastranka.net
Wed Dec 21 00:55:48 CET 2011

@Samir
While it's obvious that there is something going here, but  starting a
fight will not change anything to the better. Stuff like this will only
lead to the end of PPI.

If there are problems they need to be addressed rationally with out
starting a fight. Also i understand your frustration.

@Brendan
I agree, especially with the "Start getting shit done" statement
.
Lp
Rok Andrée
Piratska stranka Slovenije - Slovenian Pirate Party

On 21 December 2011 00:43, Samir Allioui <samir.allioui at pp-international.net