[pp.int.general] Filing charges against the board of PPI regarding the next GA Location.

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:33:25 CET 2011

Hi Samir,

> If the COA does not research this affair, i have no option but to
> resign from my post as president of PPI.
Could you please do that? You have proven on innumerable occasions that
you are in no way suitable for any position of responsibility in the
PPI. Your only agenda is (and has always been) to sow dissent, spread
unfounded accusations, lies and insults about everyone who is at least
trying to get the PPI operations into some form of shape.

Cordially,
Boris