[pp.int.general] Filing charges against the board of PPI regarding the next GA Location.

Daniel Riaño danielrr2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 12:04:49 CET 2011

When I wrote the below mentioned text I wasnt' aware of Samir Allioui
further remarks on the personal life of our chief administrative officer.
How unappropriate, distasteful and obfuscating a remark! After his being
unable to apologize to the CAO, I guess the next thing we must expect from
Samir is his resignation from any office in the same board as the CAO.