[pp.int.general] Let's discuss Lola's sexual life :)

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Wed Dec 21 13:09:54 CET 2011

As far as PP-FR is concerned, I believe Lola did nothing to be blamed.

Not only did she respected the spirit of human and citizen rights like
presumption of innocence or the right to a fair trial, she also
obviously made everything that was in her power to calm things down and
avoid unproductive conflicts between French pirates.

I hope we have more people behaving like Lola in the PP movement in the
future.

Maxime
(PP-FR Co-president)