[pp.int.general] Filing charges against the board of PPI regarding the next GA Location.

Robert Renling Berencreuz robert.renling at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:37:46 CET 2011

First and foremost conversations happen between individuals, it's our
primary way of communication.
Communication is essential to understanding one another.
Now the title of this email thread begins with "filing charges(...)"
On what basis?
The merit of holding the meeting in tunisia is more than practical,
it's a tour de force statement due to the events of this spring.
It's good marketing plain and simple.

However, Samir's behavior lends more space for ridicule instead of
internal camaraderie and a disability to show unity and strength
outwardly.

The personal attacks on Lola, the behavior shown in this thread and
many others are in formal organizations unlike ppi grounds for a
negative dismissal with prejudice of the person responsible, this. Is
also my recommendation.

Regards,
Robert Berencreuz

Sent from my iPhone