[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Rok Andrée rok.andree at piratskastranka.net
Tue Dec 27 09:46:01 CET 2011

I would like to reminde RMS and the FSF member that the biggest concern
here is a functional software that fulfills our purposes and is not a cost
to the members. While we prefer free software, proprietary software should
still be used if it is more appropriate and it merits the costs.

Lp
Rok Andrée
Piratska stranka Slovenije - Slovenian Pirate Party