[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 10:13:27 CET 2011

I have a huge respect for RMS and the FSF, but I agree with Rok. Of
course, other factors being equal, it makes sense giving preference to
free software, but fitness for purpose (including usability and
affordability) should remain the main selection criteria. As it is
often the case, affirmative action zealotry hurts what it wishes to
protect.