[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Wed Dec 28 20:32:46 CET 2011

2011/12/28 Rok Andrée <rok.andree at piratskastranka.net>

> PS: Sanches the budget for the entire GA is under 1000€. I'm a developer
> as well and we both know this cant be done for 100€.
>

>From mumble IRC channel:

(17:26:09) JucaBlues: does mumble offer any feature for moderating who can
speak at a certain moment?
(17:26:15) D4rkSilver: well as far as I know
**(17:27:25) D4rkSilver: you could just remove everyone's permission to
speak (except a group of person you want to) then unmute peoples when
needed

What else do we need?