[pp.int.general] Will you start to raise awareness over SOPA?

Pat Maechler aka Valio pirate at valio.ch
Thu Dec 29 10:03:57 CET 2011

As you may know the SOPA bill has been delayed for now.
But with the delay of SOPA it probably gets worse with it.
...and probably there will be future bills that will be way more worse
than this one if we don't start to fix democracy in the US (and
elsewhere).
Read this interview with Lawrence Lessig, the lawyer that invented
Creative Commons, to find out why

http://www.bostonreview.net/BR36.6/lawre
nce_lessig_republic_lost_campaign_financ e_reform_rootstrikers.php

Furthermore I found this post interesting that explains a probable
perspective of some in the congress here
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1286021/11
I can't directly link to the post it seems; use CTRL+F "Popping in to
clear up something."

-pat