[pp.int.general] Will you start to raise awareness over SOPA?

Choms choms at botmania.net
Thu Dec 29 13:15:49 CET 2011

On Spanish Pirate Party we are very concerned about SOPA and also ACTA (I
may reminder this http://barrapunto.com/~asurancetorix/journal/36560 ||
English version:
http://www.laquadrature.net/en/acta-adopted-by-eu-governments-now-in-eu-parliaments-hands)
so please, guys, don't forget ACTA exists and it's near to approval if
we
don't do something.

But also we are VERY worried about a local law called "ley sinde", it's
mostly like SOPA but applied to Spain (yeah, I know SOPA affects to all the
world, but we also exists and we like our freedom :P). This law is already
approved but not regulated so not applied yet, and we (not only Spanish
Pirate Party, but also hacktivistas and other activists movements) are
fighting to try that law never get regulated and not to apply. Also now
with the new change of government (now is ruling extreme-right), and also
our internal elections (we have renovated all charges on all our party
organs), well... we have lot of work to do lol, but we are working hard and
always fighting for freedom :)

Greetings