[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Choms choms at botmania.net
Thu Dec 29 13:55:24 CET 2011

for the website ofc, and the hardware I think it should work the actual one
:P was only an opinion, most actual browsers can display html5 (I don't
really think IE6 users are our principal target lol). And of course I will
help on whatever I can, just tell me, but I'm just trying to be productive
and offer alternatives, not just to keep the "flash vs FLOSS" discussion.