[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Wolfgang Preiss w.preiss at gmx.de
Thu Dec 29 13:41:56 CET 2011

You are welcome to set it up, invest in the propper hardware,  design a
website, create all the proper scripts and travel to all the places
where somethig is to stream, and explain people why they need to
download ogg codecs and why their maybe older IE does not play the stream.

When can we expect your services?