[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Wolfgang Preiss w.preiss at gmx.de
Thu Dec 29 14:13:30 CET 2011

Am 29.12.2011 14:09, schrieb Choms:

> that was gross and unnecesary, I think I'm not being rude to anyone,
> sorry if I bother you, I just wanted to offer my help, really, sorry

Please please please explain me, what is wrong the way I am doing it for
2 years sucessfully, and why it doesn't fit your standards.
Please be specific in detail about my standards, software, codecs, and
why it doesn't suit you.

So far I just heard that it isn't acceptable. But noone told me what
specificly I am doing wrong.

Why do I need any other solution? why is what I have worked with for 2
years and satisfying thousands of viewers with wrong? Why is the endless
hours of work and setting up wrong?

WHAT IS WRONG!!!!!!!??????????