[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Wolfgang Preiss w.preiss at gmx.de
Thu Dec 29 14:36:13 CET 2011

See, as noone tells me where they have got problem with my system,
searching for solutions is poking in the dark with a stick which length
you don't know, also not knowing what to search for.

I am left with the concept "try and error". I get told there is
something wrong, noone is willing or capable of telling me what is
wrong, just demanding I have to make it differently. No matter what I do
- it will be wrong anyway.

So as long noone can tell me what my system really lacks, I have the
feeling this is bashing because of bashing. ANd this will sooner or
later result in resignation ...

if you hold your thumb and index finger close to each other, with 1mm
distance - that is how far I am from resignation.