[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Fri Dec 30 10:42:05 CET 2011

> Yes, and this was taken care of, but not to everyone satisfaction, and
> this is
> something, that I am very sad of. In retrospective, and this is something,
> that can be learned from Friedrichshafen, it would be better to have the
> remote delegates to be anchored in much detail in the conferences rules
> of procedure, and to have a dedicated meeting chairman to take care of
> the remote delegates.

This would be very very important imo, to have one person responsible of
monitoring the Remote participation chat/video conference and speak up in
the name of the remote particitpants. Have you started planning on this
yet? Will someone from the board, someone from PPCZ or another person do
this?

-J