[pp.int.general] Lobbying EgyptSat To Provide Free Internet Services For Egyptians

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 06:31:23 CET 2011

Would members of PPI be up for helping us lobby this company to provide free
Satellite Internet Services for the Egyptian people?

http://www.egyptsat.com/

I have started a PiratePad and will collaborate with others if this is
something some of us would want to do:

http://piratenpad.de/ipzdFy569K

While it has been restored, I think preparing for another shut down is best
and what we do:
http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2011/02/egypt-internet-back-up-as-protests-turn-violent-in-cairo/

Thanks in advance and feel free to start without me on the PiratePad.

- Jay

--
Jay Emerson
Administrative Officer

"My user has information that could...that could make this a free system
again! No, really! You'd have programs lined up just to use this place, and
no MCP looking over your shoulder." - Tron