[pp.int.general] Lobbying EgyptSat To Provide Free Internet Services For Egyptians

bbox-gs borgbox.drone.guinness1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 07:41:07 CET 2011

nice Op. Jay

also, keep an eye on #openmesh on twitter. looks like they will try and buy a satellite. I'm contributing ideas for tech., from afar (still, if they can help - got to push this) - strange bed fellows, I'm on my own. but I'm trying to add ideas to make it robust AND pushing to give it to an International Org., for full transparency -not US control.
it's an interesting read,
at least #borgboxgs1 comments ;)

anyone know of a good trusted Org. to run the SAT?

the US centric core group is probably ignoring common sense I think :(
note: Gary Jay Brooks seems like a good egg so far.  Shervin???

maybe more push from the international community would help.

it has good potential in the right hands.

to be seen...

Peace Brother

gs1

Sent from my iPod