[pp.int.general] Invitation to the PPI General Assembly 2011

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Mon Feb 14 11:07:09 CET 2011

    I will change that, so the called page will detect if flash is
    installed, if not the user will not be promted to install flash but
    shown possibility to use the rtsp link for his own player, or if he is
    on a mobile to use one of the other links.

That sounds like a big step forward.  I am not entirely sure what
it means, though -- what is rtsp?

    There is still no ogg stream though, but I will keep that on my "to-do
    list"

Ideally it should ask people to install an Ogg player
if they don't have one -- with a link to PlayOgg.org.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation