[pp.int.general] Patent system similar to GPL?

Erik Lönroth erik.lonroth at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 22:10:58 CET 2011

Has there been any attempt in designing a proposal for a "patent
system(s)" similar to GPL or like.

At the moment, the Pirate Party discussions around patent systems of
today seems mainly aimed towards "complaining" about their current
forms.

I for myself can also admit that I'm not capable of presenting a solid
alternative. I read briefly here, but I can't say I think its enough
to build on: http://www.openinventionnetwork.com

Is there anyone on the list that is willing to discuss this topic?
Where do we begin?