[pp.int.general] PP Tunisia and e-governance

Yves Quemener quemener.yves at free.fr
Sat Feb 26 13:10:36 CET 2011

Is that Slim Amamou who is pushing this project or another PP member ?
If it is an effort pushed by an official of the government to make
open-governance tools for Tunisia, it really deserves a lot of publicity !

Can you provide a direct link to the project you mention ? I could not find
it on the website.