[pp.int.general] pp.international.general Digest, Vol 47, Issue 4

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Mon Jan 3 11:02:29 CET 2011

So basically, Pirates are not happy with their leadership unless the name of
the leader is Falkvinge.

I can see some of the criticism making sense, but most of this just seems to
be an issue of transparacy.

Re: the next PPI conference: Samir, how do you know whether the countries
that sai to at the last conference did send a concrete offer now or not? And
if they didn't, is PPI supposed to wait till forever with announcing the
next conference, regardless of toher good offers that are there or not? If
the only good offer came from Germany, would it really hurt PPI so much to
have the next conference there? Is that worse than having no conference at
all?

In the end, in light of the criticism all kinds of PP leadership seems to
get everywhere, wouldn't it make more sense to ask these kinds of questions
shortly before the next election of said leadership, ie the next PPI
conference?

Cheers
-J