[pp.int.general] pp.international.general Digest, Vol 47, Issue 4

piratska partija piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 11:30:51 CET 2011

my addition to the next PPI conference "internationalization" will come in
offer in next few days (Croatia hopefully).
on Balkans we take holidays seriously, hence delay :)

*addition to PPI conference and stuff I learned out of chaotic PPI board
(witch I am part of) election.

-
Aleksandar Blagojevic aka blaeks
PPI board member