[pp.int.general] pp.international.general Digest, Vol 47, Issue 4

Patrick Mächler aka Valio pirate at valio.ch
Mon Jan 3 11:31:37 CET 2011

> i guess this will be rick falkvinge now that he is moving on the
> european coordination, so perhaps we can rally behind him. also, i guess,
> lobby him for your national peculiarities :-)

It would be great to have Rick as a PPI messenger.
He impersonated the pirate party idea in the first place.
Also now he's more likely not getting fed up by national duties and
might have that certain amount of time needed for that task.

But that's just an idea. I hadn't had the chance to get Rick really
known in person yet.
Someone asked him whether he's interested to join the PPI board next conference?

-pat