[pp.int.general] Distributed Computing

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 18:11:47 CET 2011

Im one of the beta testers for the muon1 DPAD project
(www.stephenbrooks.org/muon1 )

It has a boinc wrapper (it can't run naively in boinc because its a
2nd gen project, while boinc only handles 1st gen naively) so it can
be run with other boinc project.

It's Windows only atm though, since the main (well only) coder is also
the project scientist.

Andrew/K'Tetch
Sent from my Droid