[pp.int.general] Love and Solidarity to our Tunisian Brothers and Sisters

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 04:12:29 CET 2011

My apologies to the UK, but you know us Americans and our "revolutionary"
attitude ;-) My regards to King George and all that.

Thanks Boris!  The Muslim community never thought they'd see a revolution in
a country like Tunisia in their lifetime.  Truly exciting.

Jay Emerson
Administrative Officer
Pirate Party of New York