[pp.int.general] Love and Solidarity to our Tunisian Brothers and Sisters

Jack Allnutt m2ys4u at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 04:35:50 CET 2011

I couldn't care less about American revolution/independence, to be honest.

I do care about the Pirate movement though, and this sort of nonsense
does nobody any favours, except for those engaged in the anarchistic
circle-jerking...

I'm still not sure why it was addressed to the PPI mailing list...

--
Jack Allnutt (PPUK)