[pp.int.general] Love and Solidarity to our Tunisian Brothers and Sisters

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 06:05:13 CET 2011

Andrew, you talk from your computer chair and I talk from experience.  It
takes guts to get out there in the streets and all I wanted to do is let
them know I'm with them in spirit in Tunisia.  I have felt the truncheon and
the gas, the riot shield and the cold steel of the cuffs, the uncertainty of
my right to due process in this country and the concern of world citizens
that fear my government could do the same to them at anytime as well.

If that street fighting past marks me as a bad person in your or anyone's
view, then you can go fuck yourself.

When every legal channel is exhausted and is so obviously corrupt, well some
people are moved to action.  That's all I was saying in this yet you troll
from your computer chair and dare imply you are somehow more moral and
intelligent than I?

Allow me to say this then, even though I feel I have done a lot more in my
life than others in struggling for a cause, I never believed to be better
than anyone else.  I have always believed that within all of us is a special
characteristic that when brought together as a whole shows its complete form
and true greatness to overcome the worst of situations.

Today, in Tunisia, my theory in that sense was proven right.  For those like
yourself?  You're no more than a nuisance of skewed opinion while the rest
of us move forward.

So hate on hater, we shinin' bright!

:-D

Jay Emerson