[pp.int.general] Love and Solidarity to our Tunisian Brothers and Sisters

Brendan Molloy brendanmolloy at pirateparty.org.au
Sun Jan 16 09:40:12 CET 2011

No Richard,

You seemed to have missed the considerable amount of useless spam
generated on this list between certain members of the American Pirate
Parties, which I have absolutely had enough of. I am simply tired of
personal disputes spilling over into what should be a good
international discussion forum about the issues, which so far it has
not been whatsoever.

And as for Boris, he is the perfect troll. He pops up randomly and
pretends to join in the discussion properly, and then snipes someone
late in the discussion with a random insult. It's tiring reading
through the cruft to find something worthwhile reading on this list.

Some courtesy would be lovely, but it seems unlikely with the
"anarchism for the sake of anarchism" manner this mailing list is
used.

On 16 January 2011 19:23, Richard Stallman <rms at gnu.org> wrote:
>    Rant rant, bitch bitch. Take it to private emails for fuck's sake,
>    I've had enough of your American bullshit.
>
> Is that your response to Emerson's wish to move this back to
> a serious discussion of Tunisia?
>
> --
> Richard Stallman
> President, Free Software Foundation