[pp.int.general] Love and Solidarity to our Tunisian Brothers and Sisters

Rodrigo dA rata_0071 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 09:46:26 CET 2011

Hey it's common sense, don't feed the troll. If you think someone is
an asshole and will keep at it until he enters the adulthood just ignore
him, delete his emails, filter him out, he won't bother you anymore, and
he will eventually get bored and move to some other mailing list or
realize he is talking to himself.

-r