[pp.int.general] Agora Voting System for a Liquid Democracy at FOSDEM

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 09:41:05 CET 2011

Hello Pirates,

A lighting talk about a secure electronic voting system (Agora [1])
with delegation support will happen at FOSDEM (and given by me).
FOSDEM is the free and open source software developers' european
meeting, in Brussels during the 5-6th February this tear [2]. This is
a project initially created by the Partido de Internet (Spain) whose
only goal aim is to set up a liquid democracy, but it's free software
and everyone can join. I encourage anyone interested to go to the
talk, and we can also discuss the project later if you want [3].

Regards,
   Eduardo.
--
[1] http://www.agoraciudadana.org/