[pp.int.general] Agora Voting System for a Liquid Democracy at FOSDEM

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Tue Jan 18 10:02:23 CET 2011

Hello Eduardo,

Good job and good luck with your speech at FOSDEM!

AFAIK, Agora is still not functional, well, it was like that 3 months
ago... what's its current status?

There is a Direct/Liquid Democracy team at mypirates.net, where many
other pirates interested in such issues had been working on this topic,
comparing different software solutions and so on....

Also the guys from Piraten Schweiss might be interested in this, as they
made their own software, but they keep an eye evaluating other
alternatives ;)

Regards,

Kenneth