[pp.int.general] Agora Voting System for a Liquid Democracy at FOSDEM

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Wed Jan 19 12:26:06 CET 2011

If you find a bank fraud you can sue the author and get money back. If
this caused more problems, you can ask for more money.

If you find a vote fraud after it occurred, you cannot repair things
easily. You simply cannot cancel all the decisions taken after this
vote. So you need to be as sure as possible that there cannot be fraud.