[pp.int.general] Agora Voting System for a Liquid Democracy at FOSDEM

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Thu Jan 20 00:53:46 CET 2011

Well, secure or not, these ID cards can be used for anything in
e-government in Spain and have the legal value of a signature...

In any case, that's the best way we have here to check that you are a
real person.

In Pirata.cat, in the meantime, we decided to forget about electronic ID
cards because they aren't very widespread yet, but in less than 4 years
all spanish citizens will have one.

Regards,

Kenneth