[pp.int.general] Agora Voting System for a Liquid Democracy at FOSDEM

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 00:53:58 CET 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 12:44 AM, Boris Turovskiy <tourovski at gmail.com> wrote:

> You sure these things are secure? We've uncovered half a dozen exploits
> in the German electronic ID since it has been introduced last November^^
>
> Best regards,
> Boris

It's been around for a while (years) and no one has found any exploit
yet, to my knowledge. Also, DNIe signature is legally valid and
binding. It uses standard cryptographic methods. Nothing is 100%
secure, that's for sure, as I said earlier. Security is state of mind.

Regards,
   Eduardo.

PD: About your last email: I don't think this the appropiate list for
discussing how we are implementing direct democracy in PDI. My initial
email was only for people attending to FOSDEM to know that I'll be
there.