[pp.int.general] Is this time of the year: IFPI Digital Music Report

Daniel Riaño danielrr2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 17:00:56 CET 2011

Every year around this time, full with colours and graphical design, appear
the "IFPI Digital Music Report", just to show how nice the recording
Industry is, how bad Pirates are, how much we all are going to suffer
because of them (the later, not the former). This year there is even a
special section on Spain (--hey, thanks,folks! Just remember to include
Spanish in the libretti some time!).

Now most data come from Nielsen, with a good DJ spin. I'd like to ask ¿How
does anybody arrive at the raw data from Nielsen? ¿Any source?

Many thanks in advance,

Daniel