[pp.int.general] Fwd: [FC-discuss] Fwd: Urgent -- Aaron was just arrested

Christian Hufgard pp at christian-hufgard.de
Fri Jul 22 23:02:08 CEST 2011

>> The documents are not public. Their content is no longer protected by
>> copyright.
>
> Don't you find it at least absurd?

No. I can differentiate between content and the medium it is written
onto. Let's take pictures of ancient masters. You are free to repaint
them and create digital copies - if you have access to the orginal. But
the picture itself belongs to somebody.

>>> we are going to recover the documents, upload them for free and fuck you in
>>> the ass.
>>
>> Well, that's exactly what I mean. Never having done anything and not capable
>> of doing anything but a little bit of hacking and trashtalk.  Create
>> a remarkable work and share it with the world for free. Then I'll be
>> impressed. Download documents from a nearly unrestricted system and upload
>> them is nothing you can be prowd of.
>
> So we can forget about knowledge produced before free culture for good now?

No. We have to find a way to free it. Obtaining illegal access it not
the way I prefere.

Christian