[pp.int.general] Pirate Parties Werewolf Game (Next time Tuesday June 7th!)

Antior antior at piratenpartij.nl
Mon Jun 6 00:12:42 CEST 2011

Hello Pirates,

Like usual, tuesday evening there will be a werewolf game in #wolfgame
on irc.piratenpartij.nl, starting at 21:00 GMT+2. Please join for some
fun games and to meet other pirates.

I am afraid that because of personal circumstances, this time I won't be
able to join until a few hours later, so feel free to start without me.

I heard from a number of people that they usually have other plans on
Tuesday evening. Because of that I was thinking of switching this
activity to another day, for instance Saturday Evening. If anyone has
any opinion on this or the day we should choose, I would love to hear it.

Like usual, for more information about the game, read the old e-mail below.

Regards,
Antior