[pp.int.general] Open letter to Anonymous (please distribute)

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 02:10:07 CEST 2011

Hi lilo,

> i wondering for the bad answers in hackerspace,  they simply write that
> the "politic  does not apply to hackers".
As the letter is signed by major hacker organizations (Chaos Computer
Club and others) I would regard its authors' "hacker authority" as being
higher than that of some hackerspace participants:)

By the way (for those who didn't get it): the letter was written in 1999
addressing another "cyberwar declaration":)

Best regards,
Boris