[pp.int.general] Open letter to Anonymous (please distribute)

lilo al3lilo at autistici.org
Mon Jun 6 03:08:43 CEST 2011

On 06/06/2011 02:10, Boris Turovskiy wrote:
> Hi lilo,

hi Boris :-)

> As the letter is signed by major hacker organizations (Chaos Computer
> Club and others) I would regard its authors' "hacker authority" as being
> higher than that of some hackerspace participants:)

probably :P
he is a great person
jaromil,  dyne.org developer,  http://jaromil.dyne.org

> By the way (for those who didn't get it): the letter was written in 1999
> addressing another "cyberwar declaration":)

right! that's what surprised me and intrigued...
imo, i think he opened an interesting and great thread, which leaves a
zone for doubt and thoughts. i see more pirate attitude,  than hackers

;-)

anyway. sorry, </eof>

--
~lilo~