[pp.int.general] Open letter to Anonymous (please distribute)

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 09:47:15 CEST 2011

Dear lilo,

All over the world, billions of people have ideas of their own, based on their cultural input and their intellectual capacity for autonomous thinking. To be a hacker means to be able to analyse systems (ANY KIND of structured behaviour) and find out how to twist the usual way things go so that a different goal can be reached or at least the one everybody expects avoided. Ethically inspired hackers are supposed to do all they can towards making this world better for all of us together. Anyway... no intelligent person can expect to have the one perfect blueprint for that perfect world and the right programme to reshape our current inferno into common nirvana for all on short notice or over a mid or longterm period.

Personal and or very short term miraculous solutions do not exist, not in the least because there is no way to reach a perfect consensus between 6 billion people, not even a big enough group among them.

Anonymous seems to have chosen a path, and all we can do is analyse it and blend in its possible consequences to the path each of us has chosen, as a hacker and as a pirate (whatever each of us thinks any of these stand for).

Maybe italian hackers and pirates have had a weed party recently? The first thing anyone ought to hack decently is his own mind... crowds do not think individually... their opinions aggregate statistically. Have that always in mind wen you think or talk about many.

Love you all.

NingunOtro