[pp.int.general] WIPO DG mentions Pirate Party in speech to Blue Sky conference

Mikulas.Ferjencik Mikulas.Ferjencik at seznam.cz
Wed Mar 2 14:44:45 CET 2011

Thanks for the post Rick, you dont go far enough though :-).

As you correctly mentioned using the world x-right brings favourable emotions. I would therefore suggest calling copyright copyING monopoly instead. That actually describes what the word copyright means - it is a monopoly on copying. I also recommend using Copying law instead of Copyright law.

Lastly Intelectual Poverty / Pooperty are excellent terms to spice up the debate a little :-)

regards

Mikulas PPCZ